Obv: Petros Mavromichalis, Commander in Chief.
Rev: Conquest of Tripoli 23 Σεπτεμβ 1821. Two Greeks raise up the fallen Greece.
This medal is part of the following twelve medals series that were engraved by Konrad Lange, 1836, bronze, each 44 mm., on the occasion of the wedding of King Otho to Queen Amalia, depicting outstanding figures of the Greek Revolution of 1821 against Turkey, and events relating to the War of Independence :
- Germanos, Archbishop of Patras (1821)
- Petros Mavromichalis, Commander in Chief (1821)
- Alexander Mavrokordatos (1822)
- Theodore Kolokotronis, Commander in Chief, with General K. Nikitas Stamatopoulos (1822)
- Markos Botsaris (1823)
- President George Koundouriotis (1825)
- Admiral Andreas Miaoulis (1825)
- Ioannis Kolettis (1826)
- Spiridon Trikoupis (1826)
- Count Ioannis Kapodistrias, Governor of Greece (1828)
- Otho, as Prince of Bavaria (1832)
- Otho and Queen Amalia (1836)
Certified by NGC https://www.ngccoin.com/certlookup/4633419-005/64/
Cert Number 4633419-005
There are no reviews yet.